Is the T·E·A·M program an insurance policy?
The T·E·A·M program is NOT an insurance policy. It is a membership program that is offered by Tillamook County General Hospital. The program reduces out-of-pocket expenses for ambulance services by accepting the member’s insurance as payment in full. If the member does not have insurance, the T·E·A·M membership will pay 20% of the total bill; the member will be responsible for the other 80%.
What is included in ambulance services?
The covered services include: emergency treatment, evaluation, and first aid, if not transported to the hospital; pre-hospital emergency care and treatment for injuries and illnesses; ambulance transportation to the closest appropriate medical facility; and supplies/medications used in the course of providing treatment.
What if I need to use an ambulance outside of Tillamook County?
To apply for TEAM Membership, print and mail the TEAM Application .
For more information call: 503-815-2257
In case of emergency call: 911